People were bringing little children to Jesus for him to place his hands on them, but the disciples rebuked them. When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.” And he took the children in his arms, placed his hands on them and blessed them.
LITTLE LAMBS NURSERY
At Westside, we make sure your young ones are safe and cared for. All our volunteers are required and provided police and background checks by the church. Most of our volunteers are parents themselves so please be assured that we are keeping your little ones safe and sound.
LITTLE LAMBS POLICY
LITTLE LAMBS LOCATION:
The first room on the right when entering through the front doors.
Please speak to an usher and they will direct you to the room.
KINGDOM KIDS VISION
Kids really matter to God, so they matter to us! We desire to see every child come into a life-giving relationship with Jesus, and to discover and live out God's Kingdom plan for their lives.
KINGDOM KIDS Values:
1. Safety: Creating an environment that is safe and fun for kids
2. Intimacy: Leading every child into a real life friendship with God
3. Honour: Teaching our kids to live in love and respect for others
4. Relationship: Building personal relationships with each child and their family.
5. Family: Equipping and strengthening families to grow in Christ together
6. Purpose: Empowering kids to live out their God given destiny
KINGDOM KIDS LOCATION:
Westside Gym @ 1:30 p.m.
Parents are required to sign their children in and out.